£100 per month or £1000 per year
WordPress core, theme and plugin updates within 24 hours of becoming available
- If any issues are encountered, your site will be rolled back to the most recent working backup until a solution can be found.
28 daily backups stored on Amazon S3
- Your site will be backed up every day and each backup will be kept for twenty-eight days on 256bit AES encrypted cloud servers provided by Amazon Web Services.
Security hardening and monitoring
- Site hardened against most common hacking techniques
- Real-time monitoring for security issues with multiple scans carried out every three hours
Hacks cleaned within 24hrs
- If your website is compromised, it will be fully cleaned and back to normal within 24 hours
- Your site will be checked every five minutes to ensure that it’s available to visitors.
- If your site goes down I’ll work directly with your hosts to get it back up as soon as possible
- Actively protect your site against many known security issues, vastly reducing the chances of it being hacked
- At the start of your subscription a copy of your site will be made so that all updates and changes can be tested before being done on your live site
- All software updates and code changes will be tested here.
- Content will be synchronised every month.
Annual performance analysis and enhancements
- At the beginning of your subscription, and every twelve months from then, your site performance will be analysed and performance enhancements will be carried out.
- Enhancements may include implementing caching, making code improvements or tweaking site configuration to make your site load faster and perform better for your users.
15% saving on hourly rates for other support issues
- Get reduced rates for any development work you’d like done on your website